Western Health Sciences - Direct Entry MSN - Fall 2013 - Page 7Register Today!
- Nov 18, '12 by BlueEyes85Maseca, how'd your (almost complete!) first semester go?!
- Nov 18, '12 by MasecaFinals are next week. Mildly traumatized Profs are great, TAs are also awesome. All in all it's been an excellent semester!
- Nov 18, '12 by rainkissedleavesThat's good news! I wish you the best
- Nov 25, '12 by Jewels510Hi everyone!I also applied to fall 2013. Fingers crossed!!I have a question and maybe someone can provide insight. I am currently taking 3 prerequisite courses. 3 weeks left! Would it be beneficial for me to send/ bring in my grades for these courses once I am done?? I am worried because I have so many prerequisites in progress.
- Nov 25, '12 by BlueEyes85Hi Jewels! Welcome! I would recommend sending in your updated transcripts once your grades for those classes are posted.
- Nov 26, '12 by mochikatHi everyone! I hope that some of you can make it to preview day which is this upcoming Saturday! Three of us from cohort 9 will be there to answer questions and we will also be manning the NSNA (National Student Nurses' Association) table in the morning so please feel free to stop by!
- Nov 26, '12 by superfrykHi Mochikat-
This is my first time on allnurses. Did you say there was a preview day this Saturday? Can you point me in the right direction to get more info on this? thanks!
- Nov 26, '12 by BlueEyes85Superfryk, the info for preview day can be found on Western U's website. It's on the MSN-E welcome page. You should see a link on the left side. Hope this helped!
- Nov 28, '12 by superfrykwe sound like almost the identical candidate...
- Nov 29, '12 by lithiumpinkAnyone have any updates from them?Last edit by lithiumpink on Nov 29, '12 : Reason: edit