Western Health Sciences - Direct Entry MSN - Fall 2013 - Page 42Register Today!
- Feb 27 by Ceci81@ucefrain I interviewed in the afternoon on 2/14, don't remember seeing any guys there, maybe one, but I was so anxious and nervous I don't remember! SorryLast edit by Ceci81 on Feb 27 : Reason: oops
- Feb 27 by wfapanchitaktonic: Please don't say that...
Lets stay positive and hope for the best!!
- Feb 27 by wfapanchitaucefrain: My interview was on the 20th, in the morning. All 18 of us were girls!
- Feb 27 by ktonicwfapanchita: yes i agree, let's stay positive!!
- Feb 27 by ucefrainHey Ceci and wfapanchita thanks for the info I guess either they didn't interview many guys or not too many of us applied! Lol either way it doesn't matter to me Just hope that if I get accepted our cohort will be united and a positive influence on each other. By the looks of it all of you people seem great!
- Feb 28 by marisapmucefrain I remember you! We were in the same group and talked for awhile... last ones to interview that day. This waiting period is going to really be awful. Every time I get an email my stomach drops.
- Feb 28 by ucefrainHey Marisapm I completely understand what your feeling! I hate that I check my email like every hour because I know it's still too early to hear back but I'm starting to think I enjoy the rush of checking an imagining an acceptance email! Hahaha I'm trying to enjoy the journey there.
- Feb 28 by BlueEyes85I'm in the same boat beesmama and ucefrain! All my coworkers think ill be leaving and keep wondering who's going to replace me (I'm a manager)! Haha. I'm like "thanks for your positivity BUT I need a confirmation first!"
Ucefrain, I also keep refreshing my email and hoping to see Daniell's name there. Ha!