University of South Alabama MSN/BSN-DNP Psych NP 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 8, '11 by RNvampireBoth UCincinnati and U South Alabama distance program both make you find your own clinical placements. I considered switching to USA and the clinical thing was the same--but USA has a family psychiatric NP program, whereas UC is adult NP, adult CNS, or child CNS psych only. You cannot dual major either.
- Sep 10, '11 by lildrekieRNvampire,
Are you currently going to either school? I too realized this about UC and USA. The psych NPs at my job have told me that Family psych NP is the way u want to go. Although I've been accepted already to UC for Jan 2012, I'm still awaiting to hear back from USA for the MSN and BSN-DNP. I'm really considering the family at USA if I get in, but I also feel like UC is going to be a good school.
- Sep 30, '11 by lildrekieYippieee!!!! I got accepted to the BSN-DNP psychiatric nurse practitioner program beginning Spring 2012! Anyone else out there?!?
- Sep 30, '11 by myblkcatCongrats!!! Me too. BSN-DNP Adult NP with CV Subspecialty.
- Sep 30, '11 by heatherbRNI also applied, Im waiting to hear something. Did you get a letter in the mail or email about your acceptance? Congratulations!
- Sep 30, '11 by questioningRNOMG, the wait is killing me!I too applied to the same program and same specialty!
- Oct 1, '11 by myblkcatMy letter came in the mail on Thursday. Best wishes!!! Let us know if you get in.
- Oct 3, '11 by BrandybunsRNSame here, my letter came last week (BSN-DNP ACNP with CV). I know the wait must be agonozing (it sure was for me!). Let us know what happens and if you got in!!!
- Oct 12, '11 by lildrekieSame here! Received a letter in the mail! :-)