University of Hawaii Manoa 2013 MEPN Program - Page 12Register Today!
- Feb 7 by samdamanI got in for FNP/MPH but just found out today that I got into my first choice school (UCSF) so looks like another spot is opening up for those folks!
- Feb 7 by samdamanJust gave my official notice of withdrawal...so there's another FNP slot opening up for ya'll! This will officially be my last post for this forum. Good luck to the rest of you waiting to hear back!
- Feb 7 by APRNwannabeI applied to the dual FNP/APHN. Yes, positive thoughts to all those who are still waiting.
- Feb 8 by mrobinson69600Mines Fnp.
- Feb 10 by melyssamajanoMy track is Dual FNP/APHN. Ceci81, I'm glad that you finally received your acceptance email and it looks like we have the same track. It will be nice to finally put the face with the name See you in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Feb 11 by nanigirl76Hi Everyone! I have been following this thread for a number of months, but hadn't signed up yet. Now i'm an official user..Just wanted to share where I am. I've applied for FNP, but haven't heard anything yet. I submitted my app near the end of November (eek) and am obsessively checking my email every hour!!!
- Feb 11 by Ceci81Welcome nanigirl! Try not to be overly stressed! I know waiting is torture, but there is still plenty of time left to be accepted
- Feb 14 by rumikoHello Lovelies!
I'm still waiting to hear back as well (for the Dual FNP/APHN track). HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has been accepted! This forum has helped a bunch with the anxiety of waiting! Thanks for sharing your experiences~!
- Feb 21 by ampleyHi everyone! I have been following this thread since I turned in my application to UH and this has helped a lot that others are feeling the same way about waiting. Congrats to everyone who have gotten accepted! I am still waiting.. for a response. I am so impatient.. constantly checking my email. Who else is waiting? Anyone doing PNP?
- Feb 22 by atakacs33Hello everyone, I am waiting too. Checking my email all day everyday I applied for the FNP. I can't wait to find out!!! Good luck to everyone still waiting!!!