UH MEPN 2012 - Page 21Register Today!
- Jun 25, '12 by bluecloudDo you all feel comfortable with the bill for this education?
I LOVE UH!!!! so much!!!
but when I add up the bills for the MEPN program
it is literally (in-state) going to cost me, with living expenses, something like $210,000.
am i way off base in my calculations?
50K/year tuition for 3 years plus 20k/yr living = 210k
how do you all pay for this? all loans? does that scare anyone?
it scares me...... mahalo
- Jun 25, '12 by samdamanonly the first year is expensive...after that, it's just the normal graduate tuition rate. This should lower yours costs substantially.
- Oct 13, '12 by lalidaI'm not sure if anyone will answer me because II know this is last year's forum but did you guys have to do a Youtube video as well or is that new for this year? I am just wondering if the Youtube video is replacing the interview or if we will have both? Thanks!
- Oct 25, '12 by atkpopThe video is new this year and is replacing interviews. My understanding is they did not do interviews last year but may have intended to at the beginning of the application process. I think they were overwhelmed by the number of applicants last year and that is why they made the change. I am a current year applicant but have been monitoring the UH MEPN website for about a year as I researched the program.
- Jul 11 by KCruzHi! I know this post is a year ago. But I'm thinking of the same exact problem. I want to apply for Fall 2014. I am living in California so I would be paying out if state tuition :/. Did everything work out for you? I hope so! Also, any advice on the application process? I wonder what everyone's stats are who got accepted? Hope to hear from you. Thank you!