UH MEPN 2012 - Page 19Register Today!
- Mar 23, '12 by tarzzannaMine said the same thing. I felt like it was kinda rude the whole "without a positive admission recommendation".
UH was actually my backup. I also applied to some PA schools and only got into ones that I dont want to go to. So
I think I will take a year and reapply with a stronger application and see what happens. I applied to the FNP track.
How about you?
Ya I am super duper bummed too. Just would be been so easy to get in and start. Now another year of waiting
and applying. Yuck.
Oh well onward I suppose
Everything works out for a reason right??
- Mar 23, '12 by bluecloudI was accepted. Best/blessings to you all!!!
- Mar 24, '12 by DC275@bluecloud-what track did you choose? are you on the island?
- Mar 24, '12 by bluecloud@DC275, Family.Yes I'm local.Goodnight all
- Mar 24, '12 by APRNwannabeIt's a no for me, for now.
Good things come out of all things, even if we don't know what those good things are yet.
Best to everyone. :heartbeat
- Mar 25, '12 by BearhugsLooks like I'm on the list of alternates for FNP. Unfortunately, there wasn't any more information besides "we will be able to let you know no later than June 30, 2012" if a spot opens up, so I guess I'll just have to wait and hope for the best...
This may just be wishful thinking, but is there anyone on this board that was accepted to the FNP track that plans on declining?
- Mar 26, '12 by wpolorockerCongrats to those who were accepted!
It must have been a very competitive group this year. I was surprised that I wasn't accepted, since UH is ranked #99 for nursing, and I was accepted to three other schools that were ranked much higher than that (among them, Boston College, which is #31). I guess it shows that each school really looks at different aspects of the application when deciding who to accept and deny.
- Mar 29, '12 by antidentitI am curious, did anyone who got accepted from the Main land?
- Apr 17, '12 by bluecloudAre any of you all worried about the debt from the program?
Even as a local I am worried about it.
For current students, do you all have a way of dealing with it besides loans?
Like do many of you all work while in school?