Summer Entry 2013 Accelerated BSN/MSN Johns Hopkins - Page 5Register Today!
- Dec 13, '12 by hopefulnurse24Congratulations to all! Were you all early decision?
- Dec 13, '12 by nautica193I got my call around noon. I'm in!! I was accepted into the 2013 summer entry BSN/MSN Clinical Nurse Specialist program!! I couldn't stop screaming when I received the call. I stopped once the hospital security reminded me that I was standing in the Outpatient lobby area. LOL.
Congratulations to everyone who made it and good luck to those who are still waiting. Your call will come soon!
P.S. I was early admission.
- Dec 13, '12 by salinnI got my call today too! I'm in!!!! Still waiting to to have my additional graduate interviews for the MPH/Midwifery track. So excited!!!! I actually got the call about the BSN program while I was having one of my graduate interviews.
- Dec 13, '12 by hopefulnurse24Congratulations to EVERYONE!!! I'm becoming worried because I had no idea they were doing two interviews, I've only had one...
- Dec 13, '12 by soulshine101I didn't even apply to this school but I am stalking this board watching all of you get acceptance calls! I find out about my school next weekend and it seems like an eternity from now. All the positive vibes coming from this thread is boosting my confidence about getting into where I want to go Congratulations to all of you!!!
- Dec 13, '12 by kdiemJust received confirmation from the midwifery faculty that I do have a second phone interview. She said "there must be some misunderstanding" .... but I'm not sure what she's referencing that to. I just hope that the interview I did in-person counted for something since I flew in and thoroughly prepped for that one. But I get the feeling my in-person interview with a nursing admissions counselor will have less of an impact on my application status than one by a faculty member. I hope this works out...