Summer Entry 2013 Accelerated BSN/MSN Johns Hopkins - Page 19Register Today!
- Feb 8 by db2xsGood luck to you all. I'm a Hopkins student who is graduating in May of this year.
FYI, only MSN candidates get interviewed, even if you're applying for the BSN/MSN program. If you're just applying for the BSN, no interview.
- Feb 9 by AdhirThat's strange. I am already accepted but I applied early decision for BSN only since I don't know which MSN conc I really would like to go in. But I got interviewed by an Admissions Director. I forgot her name.
- Feb 9 by AdhirIs anyone planning to attend the April 19th accepted students day?
I am flying out on the 18th and leaving the 20th early morning. I have a couple questions..do we need a car to go see places around there? and any hotels around that give discounts to students?
With the plane fare, hotel, car it just seems too expensive. If anyone is going and would like to share a hotel room or anything I'll be down to just cut down the cost. I am a male student, just in case if need to know.
- Feb 9 by db2xsQuote from AdhirIf you applied for the BSN/MSN combined program, they can feasibly accept you for the BSN portion only and not accept you for the MSN. Congrats on the BSN acceptance! Now it's all about waiting for the MSN *fingers crossed*That's strange. I am already accepted but I applied early decision for BSN only since I don't know which MSN conc I really would like to go in. But I got interviewed by an Admissions Director. I forgot her name.
- Feb 10 by lg283Has anyone heard back from John Hopkins regarding a decision for BSN program starting in May 2013? I am so anxious and haven't heard back yet and it is already almost the middle of Feb!
- Feb 10 by FingersCross'dThey say decisions are out by March 1st. I heard that people got responses last year on Feb 23rd.
- Feb 10 by hopefulnurse24I think we will hear in about a week or two, because I'm sure they'll go out before March 1st, so let's hope for around Feb 23rd, FingersCross'd!
- Feb 10 by RVLyLet's hope we hear sooner rather than later!!
- Feb 14 by the healer's artWhat is taking them so long? My application has been done since the beginning of November (aka everything was in, had my interview). They said it'll rolling applications yet we all hear March 1? Doesn't really make sense to me and I am getting frustrated.
- Feb 14 by mk989I feel the same way. It is going to come down to either Johns Hopkins (if accepted) or Thomas Jefferson (already accepted). I wish, like everyone else, I could know sooner than March to get all my finances in order/funnel my time toward one school. Good luck to all! Hopefully we find out soon!