Online Physical Assessment CourseRegister Today!
- by EMTP2RN2007 Sep 29, '10I am currently a FNP student, but was unable to register for the advanced health/ physical assessment class this semester. Unless I can take it online and transfer it in, this puts me a year behind. I don't mind traveling a couple of times, but this would need to be done quickly! Any suggestions would be most helpful.
- Nov 21, '10 by dolly123I am looking for something very similar...did you have any luck finding a course? I am also looking for an online stats course...would appreciate it if you could share any insight
- Nov 4, '11 by kristinscarboI am looking for an online physical assessment course as a general ed requirement for Clemson's RN-BSN program. Did anyone find anything online? Thanks
- Nov 14, '11 by nursjennTry SJCME online for Advanced Physical/Health Assessment (NP 601). Scroll down to 'Course Information,' and choose NP 601 in the drop down menu for 'Course One.'
SJCME online FNP courses are self-paced. You just have to finish the course in 15 weeks.
- Nov 14, '11 by nursjennGrand Canyon University has an 8-week Advanced Health Assessment course (NUR 640).
- Nov 28, '11 by kristinscarboAre you located in SC? Greenville Tech offers MAT 103 online. I am having a hard time finding an online public speaking course. I don't mind traveling to campus for presentations, but don't want to drive 3 1/2 hours to present a speech...