OHSU Acc Bacc to Masters 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 7, '12 by jfoleI applied for psych also. I called admissions today and was told that the nursing department has not finished reviewing the apps for psych, so they have yet to schedule any interviews. She wasn't able to give me a timeframe for when this will be done, so I guess we just have to wait it out...
- Feb 8, '12 by psych08Wow. Here I thought people had interviews yesterday and I was definitely NOT invited. Thanks for the update jfole.
I guess the anxiety is getting to me -- I had a dream last night that I went into OHSU and saw some papers with my name on them. I picked them up and realized it was my application evaluation. I knew I should have put them down, but before I did someone came in and caught me! Any future PMHNP want to help me evaluate that one?? :icon_roll
- Feb 10, '12 by HeartofJackI applied to the PMHNP program but not the accelerated program. I've not received any news other than OSBN not allowing the state-wide distance learning option. Good luck to everyone! I hope to learn more soon!
- Feb 11, '12 by machokidI'm curious; where else did people apply for acc bac/midwifery programs?
- Feb 15, '12 by myelinI was called today, I've been invited to interview for psych!
- Feb 15, '12 by psych08I was just emailed - I've been invited to interview, too! I am in the UK right now, so it will have to be a video chat. Are you going in person, myelin?
I am so nervous - not even sure how to prepare!
- Feb 15, '12 by myelinYes, since I live nearby, I'll be attending in person. This is exciting!
- Feb 21, '12 by rmfornursingDid anyone applying for midwifery get notified of their acceptance yet?
- Feb 21, '12 by arapI haven't heard anything yet.
- Feb 22, '12 by psych08I asked admissions when the psych applicants would be notified of final decisions and they said "sometime in April". I guess since the midwife applicants were interviewed last month, then maybe it will be "sometime in March" for you guys. Good luck, everyone! I hope to meet some of you on campus this summer ... fingers crossed ...Last edit by psych08 on Feb 22, '12