Graduate Entry 2011 applicants - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 12, '11 by TonieRNIve applied to USI and will be applying to Frontier. Ap for USI went in last week....still one more essay to write for Frontier.....Hoping to start this fall. Start my stats class tomorrow evening. Who else is taking stats now??
I think this is an awesome thread btw
- Jan 12, '11 by areawomanI took stats last fall -- not nearly as bad as expected
- Jan 22, '11 by areawomanAnyone heard anything yet? I heard from OHSU -- they told me they are no longer doing interviews, and they will not be sending out acceptance letters until APRIL! GAH! Still haven't heard anything on an interview at Seattle U. Good luck to all of you...I'll let you know as soon as I hear *something*
- Jan 25, '11 by areawomanI just got my invitation to interview from Seattle U! So excited!
- Jan 25, '11 by mef06011me too! so happy!
- Feb 20, '11 by areawomanWell, a friend of mine got her acceptance to the OHSU grad-entry midwifery program yesterday, and I didn't get anything yesterday or today, so I suppose that means I'm probably out. Has anyone else heard? I haven't yet heard back from Seattle University either.
- Mar 1, '11 by tablefor9Going to Frontier's CNEP program for MSN in Midwifery, start Frontier Bound next week.
Keep us posted! Good luck to you guys, not much longer to wait now.
- Mar 2, '11 by msu_nurse2004I have applied to University of Detroit Mercy and Wayne State University, both NP programs. Recently had an interview with U of D (yesterday ). I won't know for sure until a few weeks. U of D is defnifitely my 1st choice for FNP program. My application is under "Faculty Review" for Wayne State. I took stats 2 summers ago, and you guys are right, not as bad as I thought it would be.
I said a prayer and my fingers are crossed!
Good Luck NURSES!!!
Keep us updated