Fresno State MS Nursing Fall 2012Register Today!
- by olvr00 May 1, '12Hi, has anyone here applied to the MS Nursing Program of Fresno State (Family Nurse Practitioner or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner)? I applied to the FNP program but I have not heard from Fresno State yet. Anyone who got an acceptance or rejection letter? I submitted my application on March 29, 2012. Thank you
- May 4, '12 by olvr00Anyone?
- May 7, '12 by olvr00Got my invitation for admission in the MS FNP program of Fresno State last night... Thank you Lord :0
- May 17, '12 by runna909Congrats! That's great! What is your background in nursing? I am curious as I'd like to be a NP someday. And I'm moving to Fresno in a few weeks.
- May 18, '12 by runna909Thank you for the welcome. I will be working there, and I plan on going back to school after about 2 years.
- May 18, '12 by olvr00I hope you enjoy it here. I actually thought I would not be accepted. It's a long shot for me. I just prayed a lot and put in my best effort. I edited my essay several times and got the recommendation of the dean of my school. But, I think it's really the prayers that got me in. Good luck.
- Aug 16, '12 by nursingfornursesCongratulations on getting accepted!
I have not applied to the CSU Fresno FNP program but will do so in a few years. I am currently in a BSN program. So I was wondering if you can share any tips on getting accepted to the FNP program?
- Aug 17, '12 by docteriI am applying for winter or spring. Which ever is the next class. Any suggestions?