Direct Entry MSN Programs 2013 - Page 43Register Today!
- Jan 9 by hi616Quote from morganw1Do you have above a 3.25 GPA? They are now waiving the GRE if you do. Just incase you change your mind!Don't worry guys! I'm sure you're golden for the interviews. I wanted to apply to uic but I am going to retake my GRE and then apply next round . I read that they place a lot of emphasis on them.
- Jan 9 by kdiemWhen are we suppose to hear back from Duke? I totally forgot they have interviews too!
- Jan 10 by sarahdukieHi All,
Just heard someone got a request on Jan 8th for an interview for the PMHNP program at Vandy--any one else?? I'm so paranoid now!!
- Jan 11 by hannahzpStill waiting to hear about the PMHNP interview... Hopefully soon!
- Jan 11 by kdiemOMG congrats meep05!!! I haven't received any notification from Emory yet besides one about a deadline scholarship this morning. I thought they were sending our notifications in February! What is your specialty again? And was this a phone notification?
I called Duke today and they said interview notifications should be sent out around the end of the month (the lady said maybe around Jan 22nd). And interviews will take place at the end of February and on March 1st.
Sarahdukie-I thought Vandy didn't do interviews?
- Thanks! It was a phone call and I got it at 530 PST which was so weird but I was so happy! They said that you will get a letter by Tuesday the 15 the and it will have all the info about the admitted students day thats on Feb 8th. Its a relief to know I am going somewhere
- Also I did not get into the waitlisted Dev. Psych class at the CC here, so does anyone a online community college to take Dev Psych at thats cheaper than 1000?
- Jan 11 by kdiemOkay, I called Vandy... there are interviews for certain specialties. For midwifery folks, the representative said the faculty just received our applications. We should hear back in a couple weeks and will have interviews probably sometime early February.
Meep, are you still waiting for other options? Or is Emory a top choice?