Direct Entry MSN Programs 2013 - Page 33Register Today!
- Nov 12, '12 by **00**FNP. Do you think everyone gets an interview?
- Nov 12, '12 by maspsu08Anyone applying nurse anesthesia?
- Nov 12, '12 by hopefulnurse24I applied to pediatric critical care. I think that they probably interview a lot of their applicants, because so many are qualified, but I really doubt that they ask all applicants to interview. That would be SO many applicants they'd have to talk to!
- Nov 13, '12 by meli.avilaIs anyone else here applying for a joint MSN/MPH degree?
I'm a bit unclear as to what the applicant pool looks like. I'm not sure if I stand a chance or not.
Unlike the SoN, Bloomberg School of Public Health wanted GRE scores. I wonder what other criteria they look at.
- Nov 13, '12 by hopefulnurse24Good question! I actually thought that Duke had a little more than that, so I'm glad to know it's 700 hours.
- Nov 14, '12 by PizzamyheartDoes anyone know the advantages and disadvantages of doing the summer entry vs. the fall entry for Johns Hopkins BSN/MSN program. I know that the Fall entry is slower paced and consequently a longer program...but does that result in a big difference in tuition. Initially, I had plans to apply to the summer entry but have been sick for the past two and a half weeks...which has set me back a bit. I'm not sure I'm going to make the deadline for summer-entry and am at the point of just considering fall-entry.
I don't want to regret anything though if the difference could mean a big jump in tuition. I wish they didn't have to have so many prompts :T sigh!
- Nov 14, '12 by hopefulnurse24Do the fall session... I remember reading in older posts that a lot of people who did summer eventually had to switch to fall because of how fast paced it was.
- Nov 14, '12 by adt913I'm applying for fall for the same reason hopeful! I hate that there's a word limit for these prompts! I'm having so much trouble with this application! Feel better