CSU Fullerton EL-MSN Program 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- Apr 25, '12 by hmparkHi guys! On the acceptance email, it said that we had to let them know by April 30th and if we do not, the spot will go to someone on the alternate list. So I'm sure as it gets closer to that date, you guys will hear back. Until then, good luck!!!
- Apr 26, '12 by DewWSTThank you hmpark for the info and congrats to you again!
- Apr 26, '12 by Dragonfly53Hang in there and don't lose hope
I was lucky to get offered admission but I have decided to accept an Accelerated BSN place instead - CSUF has a great reputation and I loved the faculty there.
So hang in there - one more space has opened up now so someone will be getting good news soon
Good luck everyone!
- May 17, '12 by lilone21Since my commute is a little far, I am looking for an apartment around the CSUF and was wondering if anyone is interested in sharing an apartment? So far the price ranges from $650-800 per person, for a 2 bedroom apartment.
- May 19, '12 by hkwak002For those of you that have accepted your acceptance. Has there been anymore correspondance from the nursing department or the school itself? When are we supposed to get our official acceptance letters from the school? I'm just getting paranoid because nothing "official" is happening. I check my titan online almost everyday.
I also have another question, when you click on the student center at the bottom it has an area for "application status" and when you click on that it gives you an option of "accept/decline" "waitlist option," do we have to click any of those? Just wondering..Thank you!
- May 21, '12 by lilone21I received an official acceptance letter along with a checklist, if any paperwork was needed from you, from the university about two weeks ago. You should receive a letter or email Stephanie.
- May 24, '12 by hmpark@hkwak002 - yeah, you should've received an official acceptance letter in the mail. Also, check your titan email frequently, because Stephanie has been sending out medical forms, CPR information and other things we need.
I didn't do anything with the "application status."
- Jun 9, '12 by trix_010509Has anyone received any financial aid info?
- Jun 15, '12 by appleredHi guys,
When you graduate from this program, CSUF EL-MSN, do you end up as a generalist MSN or is there a specialty to it? Or is this a Clinical nurse leader program?
- Jun 29, '12 by EhKim86For those of you that applied to EL-MSN programs, did you also apply to ABSN programs? What specialties do you want to go in to? I'm only thinking of ABSN programs, because I don't think it would increase my chances of getting a job after graduation with the EL-MSN degree without any experience. What made you choose the EL-MSN over ABSN? Also what were your undergrad degrees in?
Sorry for the laundry list of questions!