Azusa - ELM Spring 2013Register Today!
- by KayT88 Nov 12, '12Hi! Has anyone heard from Azusa Pacific University (main campus)? I was recently admitted to their new Spring 2013 cohort that begins in January and just wanted to see if anyone else as accepted...
- 3,275 Views
- Nov 16, '12 by shamu12When did you apply?
- Nov 25, '12 by KayT88I applied for Fall 2013. So, the deadline was November 1.
- Dec 4, '12 by lilyrCongrats! I thought applicants wouldn't hear until next year. May I ask what your science GPA was?
- Dec 7, '12 by KaurRRthose who are accepted for spring 2013, their all prereqs were done before application?
- Dec 8, '12 by KayT88Thanks lilyr! I am barely making the 3.0 GPA minimum. It would be higher, but physiology is kicking my booty this semester.
- Dec 10, '12 by lilyrI was a bit confused with this requirement; would they still consider you for admission if your four science classes accumulate to below a 3.0? (if undergrad was at least a 3.0 though), and are you assuming your GPA then since you're not done with physio?
- Dec 10, '12 by KayT88Yes, I am assuming my grade since I have 2 weeks of physio left. I will be making the required GPA and course requirement.
Online it says:
Prior to applying, applicants must have completed 12 units of the science prerequisites with a 3.0 (B) average, and 12 units of the nonscience prerequisites.
When I applied, my science GPA was above a 3.0.
- Dec 10, '12 by lilyrI didn't mean to direct the question as if those were going to be your stats, I realize I may have offended you. Sorry! I was just wondering in general but thanks! I just figured since you've been accepted I would go off of what you already know.
- Dec 13, '12 by saycheese@katy did you apply for the np program or the cns program?