Anyone know about Maryville's FNP program?Register Today!
- by jd2186 Dec 2, '11I am writing to see if anyone has attended or heard good things about Maryville University's FNP program? They are starting a new online FNP program next year, but am kind of leery because I am not able to find much about the program. Also, does anyone know where I might find FNP certification pass rates per university?
- 60,774 Views
- Dec 5, '11 by vnuwishsame here cant find any info......i have been accepted for may 2012 .........reluctant to go there ...........
- Dec 5, '11 by jd2186vnuwish-
I submitted my completed application there last week, so should hear something in 2 weeks they said. They are heaving on the recruiting which makes me wonder about the program, hopefully someone who has been there will respond on this thread. Congrats on being accepted. We may be attending together in May. What are you stats if you don't mind me asking , like GPA and when did you apply?
- Dec 8, '11 by jd2186vnuwish-
I got accepted today into maryville's FNP program. They admission adviser informed that in 2009 & 2010, they had 100% pass rate for FNP... eases the mind a little....
- Mar 5, '12 by mtsteelhorseSo this program has been in existence for at least 2 years? Any more information on their program? Would love to hear from those who are definitely planning to attend...
- Quote from jd2186Maryville University is an accredited institution of higher learning and has an intensive but feasible online MSN-FNP program. The graduate school of nursing has several NP programs from which to choose and the advisors and professors work with distance learners to find the right clinical sites. I have read their information and have submitted all of my material to be considered for acceptance. I will know something here in 2 weeks or less. I pray that I get in and get accepted. It is an affordable education when compared to other places that are expensive for the same professional content!!! Just google Maryville University and they will contact you with more information!!!I am writing to see if anyone has attended or heard good things about Maryville University's FNP program? They are starting a new online FNP program next year, but am kind of leery because I am not able to find much about the program. Also, does anyone know where I might find FNP certification pass rates per university?Last edit by nursegirl2001 on Mar 14, '12 : Reason: put in the wrong word
- I am waiting to hear back from Maryville and hope to get accepted!!! Additionally, I am almost done with my first masters of arts in psychology mental health administration which I recieved from the University of the Rockies-online. My GPA is 4.0. And so my advisor seems to think that I will get accepted with no problem. They admit 4 times a year as opposed to once or twice in some institutions. My advisor told me that my masters didn't really matter but I am still glad that I got it and that I am doing so well. God has truly blessed. She said that my undergrad (BSN) was what was strong and I let her know that my undergrad BSN was a 3.69 and she was glad to hear that so we'll see.
- The pass rate is such great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Last edit by nursegirl2001 on Mar 14, '12 : Reason: wrong word
- Mar 14, '12 by mtsteelhorseDoes anyone know someone currently in the program? I'm wondering if it's doable for the working student. Also, what month's do they commence? I could not locate that information...application deadlines. Thanks, and good luck to those applying! I don't hear much about the school so I'm a bit leary...