Anyone know about Maryville's FNP program? - page 2
I am writing to see if anyone has attended or heard good things about Maryville University's FNP program? They are starting a new online FNP program next year, but am kind of leery because I am not able to find much about the... Read More
- 0Mar 15, '12 by mtsteelhorseThank you. I'll try to give them a call. I know another program I'm looking at is supposed to ideal for the working student. I've since learned it requires 40+ hours for most students...she had to drop out. The school reps need to be honest re: the required time commitment. And I'm sure they have a pretty good idea. Good luck to you. I wish I could apply sooner than next winter.
- 0Mar 15, '12 by nursegirl2001Quote from jd2186okay here is my advisors contact information for maryville university. she is a wonderful advisor. the classess are to be taken 2 at a time and are 8 weeks long and the program is a little over 2 years long. i hope that this helps. i believe that it can be done full-time in 2 years or part time in 3 years. contact susan finnane for more information okay?i am writing to see if anyone has attended or heard good things about maryville university's fnp program? they are starting a new online fnp program next year, but am kind of leery because i am not able to find much about the program. also, does anyone know where i might find fnp certification pass rates per university?
msn-family nurse practitioner
msn-adult/geriatric nurse practitioner
dnp-doctor of nursing practice
toll free: 1(877)830-4636 ext. 4045
- 0Mar 15, '12 by morgan74Hey, I also applied for the Summer 2012 term. Did your advisior tell you how you get notified if you're accepted. I applied about 2 wks and 3 days ago and haven't heard a thing. I called and never received a return call. I assume we will be notified in the mail but just curious
- 0Apr 24, '12 by nursegirl2001Hello Morgan:
I got a phone call yesterday and an email stating that I got into Maryville's MSN-FNP program so HHHOOORRRAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited !!!!!!!!!!!!! It took about 3 weeks for me to get a reply. So email them and give them a call as well and be polite about it. I hope that you get accepted.
- 1Apr 26, '12 by nursegirl2001For the entire program for Maryville's MSN-FNP it's like $24,000 or around that amount because I asked. I hope that this helps. It just kills me how some of the other Universities and colleges want to charge an ungodly price for the same degree/educational content. I wanted to go to Georgetown but their cost is $80,000 for the entire program.....no thanks!!!
- 0May 13, '12 by rtrn08Congrats nursegirl2001!
I have applied to Maryville University also last Friday. I have questions about the rigor of the program as well. In addition, I wanted to know what type of support is available for online FNP course and what to expect throughout the coursework; didactics and clinical portion. If you have additional information, kindly post it or IM me and we can get in touch. I am in Los Angeles, CA.
- 0May 14, '12 by nursegirl2001So you are living in Los Angeles? I won't even bother asking about the cost of living out that way. I worked there 4 years ago on a psyche travel RN job and I loved California !!!! Didn't like the people too much there in LA because they were so rude but anyhoo...obtaining this degree would certainly improve you guys' quality of living out there, correct? I don't have any more information at the moment than you do but I would highly advise you to ask your advisor these questions because they are the ones who know the answers. However, if I find out anything I will let you know. I hope that you get accepted !!!!