Anyone know about Maryville's FNP program? - Page 17Register Today!
- From looking at the curriculum, the first 5 courses appear to be for the MSN component; seems intense. Then the advanced courses begin. I hope that I make it through while working (M-Th).
Thanks for the info!!
- Hey nursegirl2001,
After setting up your email account were you able to log in to the Student Orientation the same day?
- Aug 2, '12 by morgan74I work 3 12 hour shifts and struggle sometimes (some weeks have a heavier workload). I think there are people working mon-fri just be prepared to study during your evenings. There is a lot of reading during the 1st course. Some weeks you may have up to 5 chapters (and this is VERY difficult reading) so get the book early and start now ( in my theoretical course we had to read the 1st 5 chapters in week one) Trust me, some of the chapters you will have to read twice if not more to understand them. So get started now.
I think the first 4 courses are just general MSN courses. I started in May and hopefully will be taking pathophysiology in Spring.
- Aug 2, '12 by nursegirl2001little1rn10:
Yes after setting up my email account I was able to access the classroom/student orientation that same day as far as I remember.....are you having any trouble? If so contact the help-desk and they will straighten it out for you !
- Aug 2, '12 by nursegirl2001Morgan74:
People really agitate me when they dismiss online nursing programs as if they are too easy and the degrees are 'given away to the public.' This work is hard and requires persistent dedication to get through the program. I am dedicated and will give my all to get this done. I am so glad that you were here to provide more insight.....
- Thanks nursegirl2001!
I will check with help-desk.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I think this is the first thread I have read about the classes.
- Aug 2, '12 by smartypants31usmorgan74:
Thank you so much for your response. you have been such a true blessing to us. i have been so apprehensive and curious of how the format and workload will be. we havent heard from anyone in the first cohort, they have been so secretive and havent been sharing. well this week i will purchase my books and start reading.
- Aug 3, '12 by clarkmaI am new to the forum and am waiting to hear about acceptance. Thanks to everyone for all the information.
- Aug 3, '12 by flamingopark2It is nursing school fellows...Nursing school has never been easy. We are the only ones who know that.