2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 18Register Today!
- Nov 13, '12 by bardoneGot the email for an interview yesterday morning, too, for Adult/Gero primary NP. Am trying to decide if I should fly out or do it remotely.
- Nov 13, '12 by salinnI spoke with someone in admissions and they told me that approximately 75% of the applicant pool is interviewed.
- Nov 13, '12 by salinnDoes anyone have any information how how many people per specialty are admitted?
- Nov 13, '12 by atomicgirlDo you know of those 75%, how many are admitted on average? Thanks for the info!
I think I remember hearing that they do not keep specific numbers on acceptance rates per specialty.
- Wow, I'm REALLY nervous. 75% is a lot... if I'm not part of that 75%, I'm going to feel pretty terrible..
- I can't stop! Haha but I know you're right.
- Nov 13, '12 by kd325Congrats to everyone with an interview! I have one for the Pediatrics Specialty, but I can't decide if I should fly in for the interview or do it over the phone
- Is yours for regular peds?
- Nov 13, '12 by adt913Hi kd! I am going for pediatric primary care and im going to fly in! I feel like it might not make a difference on our decision from the school, but could make a difference if we do get admitted with regards to our choice of program! Where are you located? I'm in Boston and have never been to Philly so I think it will be good for me. Let me know what you decide!