2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 16Register Today!
- That's how I feel, as well. Here's hoping that some of us hear some good news today, so that the rest of this week isn't filled with anticipation! It is only Tuesday, so let's not let this get us down! We have 3 more days after today, so hang tight because I bet we will all eventually hear good news... it's rough, I know it (because I'm nearly dying over here, haha), but we can do it. We have a lot of waiting from a lot of other schools left to do, so it's time to practice our patience now while it's early! It'll help us become better at it when it comes time to wait for interviews from other schools. We're going to have to become experts at being patient if we want to work in nursing anyways have a good day, everyone! I'm thinking of you ALL!
- Nov 13, '12 by cjacobs2crossing fingers! i will definitely keep you posted if i hear anything!
- Nov 13, '12 by meep05when you guys log onto myportal for upenn what does it say? It still says tracking not available for any of my stuff, but I e-mailed a while ago and they said they had gotten everything, so I am confused.
- Nov 13, '12 by maspsu08My "myportal" also says tracking not available. I think it will continue to say that until there is a change in the status.
- Mine says tracking not available as well, but I think they had said this is normal. It should be updating soon though, if I remember correctly they said that they would update things sometime in November. Hope that helps
While we're waiting for news, what specialty is everyone applying for? I'm applying for pediatric critical care!
- Congratulations guys! That's awesome news, I'm so excited for you! I'm definitely thinking that they're going by specialty then. So far it looks like the people who have applied for a specialty that interviews on December 10th have been the ones who had received notifications so far. So I guess I'll just have to hold tight and keep on waiting! Congratulations again, I'm so happy for you guys! Are you going to go in person to your interviews or do phone interviews?