2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 14Register Today!
- Nov 12, '12 by lifeismuzikI got an email about the interview as well. Totally psyched!I am confused though--did everyone get an interview? I think most but not all applicants are interviewed. Was anyone not given an interview? Is it only the most competitive applicants, or only those they wanted to ask follow up questions to?
- Which specialty was yours for, lifeismuzik?
I called Penn and asked if they would be emailing all week, or just today, and he said it would be throughout the week and that they literally just started today, and that there was a much larger applicant pool this year than last. He said it was pretty much rolling. When did you guys submit your applications?
- Nov 12, '12 by PNPhopefulCongrats to those who got interviews! When did you guys submit your application?
- Yes, CONGRATULATIONS again! What an accomplishment! I'm extra nervous now, too. I'm panicking, actually... haha. I just have to get through this week! I'm sure they'll be sending out emails all week.
- Nov 12, '12 by salinnWhat specialties are considered popular?
- You're welcome! It's official... I'm obsessed with checking my email and this board. It's a problem. I'm so nervous/anxious/excited. Here's hoping we ALL hear good news this week! Good luck to all, and congratulations once again to those who heard great news already!
salinn, I think that the "popular" specialties are considered family NP, regular pediatric NP, nurse anesthesia, midwifery, and women's health. Just checked the interview schedule, and this seems to be correct...
- I second Hopeful, I'm becoming a bit obsessed now...