2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 13Register Today!
- I'm really nervous as well! I wouldn't expect anything today though, because they are probably closed for Veteran's Day. I'd be expecting something by Wednesday, I think. AHH! So nerve wracking...
- Nov 12, '12 by kdiemOh yeah, I totally forgot it's Veteran's Day today... (I'm working in the ED right now, this place never closes ._.) Wednesday sounds about right! What a horrible wait
- What do you do in the ER, kdiem? It's definitely going to be nerve wracking but just keep yourself busy and hope for the best!!! It's going to be okay
- Nov 12, '12 by adt913I got an interview!!!!!!! Just screamed in the cab and almost caused a crash! Omg! Good luck to all!!!!!
- CONGRATULATIONS! Was it an email sent out to just you, or how did you find out?
- Nov 12, '12 by meep05What speciality???
- 14 readers on this thread, wow. I think I'm also going to have a heart attack... so much for trying to keep myself busy and staying calm, haha.
- Nov 12, '12 by meep05Congrats!
- Nov 12, '12 by adt913Dear Penn Nursing Applicant:
Thank you for your application to the accelerated BSN/MSN program for the Pediatric Primary Care NP program. You have been invited to interview by the faculty. Your interview may be held in person or via phone.
The in person interviews will be held on Monday, December 10, 2012 the event will be held on the Penn campus in the Claire M Fagin Hall. The event will include a faculty interview, campus and lab tours, and lunch with current students, please plan to be available between 9AM- 3PM. A detailed agenda will be sent closer to the interview date.
- Congratulations! I'm very excited for you! That's awesome news, will you be going in person? I am VERY nervous now, haha. My specialty is pediatric critical care... ahhh....