West Chester Advanced BSN program - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 29 by masha12Hey, guys! Did anybody receive instructions on how to register for the summer classes? They said the instructions would be send out some time in march. Do we have to come in person to register or we can register online? I'm visiting my family and out of country right now and won't be back till may 16th. So, I am a bit worried that I will have problems with registration.
- Mar 30 by BSNhopeful88I haven't received any communication to register for classes yet, which is frustrating since all my FAFSA qualifications an loan deferment depends on me being registered for classes. I'm sure the process will be mostly online, and I'm hoping we will receive a letter with all the information in the next week or so.
- Apr 1 by masha12I would appreciate if you post when the letter comes and describe in general the process of registration since I don't have access to my mail. Thank you!!!
- Apr 2 by BSNhopeful88Hey masha12, I received the letter yesterday, it has a contract we need to sign and return by April 15, and a slightly more detailed registration process. If you haven't taken nsg310, pathophysiology, you need to complete a non degree application through wcu's registrar for 2013 first 5-week summer session. If you have questions it says to contact the registrars office at 610-436-1026. If you have taken patho the nursing secretary will sign you up automatically. Otherwise one you've signed up for the summer session you need to contact the secretary Linda morrow at 610-430-4181 and ask to be signed up for the summer classes. Hope this helped!
- Apr 2 by masha12Thank you! It helps a lot!
- Apr 2 by masha12Just to make sure...I did not take patho. So, I need to sign the contract, send it, fill up non-degree student online application on registrar's page and call the lady afterwards. Did I get it?
- Apr 2 by BSNhopeful88Yup! Enroll as a nondregee summer/winter for the summer session and ask the nursing secretary to sign you up for the classes. See you in may!
- Apr 22 by masha12Did anybody receive financial aid for summer? I applied for fall and spring (2013-2014) in march, and I received award notice via email in early April. But I applied for summer (2012-2013) in early January and no aid yet.
BSNhopeful88, you mentioned that aid depends on your registration for classes. I just registered for them today. May be this is the reason I didn't get the aid for the summer? But I wasn't registered for the fall either and still got the aid in less than a month after applying...totally confused...please answer!
- Apr 24 by masha12If somebody else having the same issue: they have supplemental summer aid application on wcupa website. There was not a single word about it in our acceptance package....
- Apr 24 by BSNhopeful88Hi masha, I do not know about summer aid but my friend who also applied for it said she hasn't heard anything yet. I'm sorry I can't help more, I hope they get back to you soon!