UPMC MERCY School of Nursing Class of '14 - Page 8Register Today!
- Jul 3, '12 by tsdixon427I didn't see a code... Its a huge book, I will have to look again.
- Jul 3, '12 by kitty_deville13I think they said that you need to buy the bundle. It seems to come with just the textbook or the textbook, user guide and access code:
The ISBN is off by 2 numbers on the end.
I haven't bought my books yet but I'll let you know once I get them.
- Jul 5, '12 by tsdixon427I tried to call the school to find out but they are all away this week.
- Jul 5, '12 by lalasdHi everyone, I am currently on the waitlist for the August 2012 start date and next week I will know for sure if a spot opens up in your class. I'm trying to prepare myself for the August 2012 start date since it's only a month away, so does anyone know the exact start date of classes?
- Jul 6, '12 by 2BRN123**sidebar**
The use of calculators is permitted during testing and will be provided by the school.
People are allowed to use calculators during the PSB now. Does this totally **** off anyone other than me???
- Jul 6, '12 by sali22August 27th is the first day, and august 20th is transition day. I hope a spot opens up for you!
- Jul 8, '12 by Phlipperwhere is everyone buying their books from? the best prices i found so far, from various sources.
nursing: new 104 used 113 rent 41
med surg nursing: new 96 used 92 rent 38
pharmacology: new 55 used 57 rent 32
anyone else considering renting their books?
- Jul 8, '12 by kitty_deville13I just bought everything tonight (including skyscape). I also got the study books associated with our textbooks for additional review. I spent some serious cash (like 600 for everything). I got them all new from amazon. I haven't looked elsewhere. This is just for fundamentals, med-surg and pharm.
- Jul 8, '12 by sali22They told us to buy and not rent because we will use those books throughout the program