Penn State Hershey's Medical Center GN Residency 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 27, '11 by lacePSUYes I had only one interview scheduled too, which is why I asked if that seemed to be how it was for others too. I know someone who interviewed last year and they said that when you meet with Lynn, she directs you where to go and gives some interview tips on the way. I was under the impression that she isn't going to ask any interview questions, but I don't know if things have changed in a year.
I am interviewing in the HVICU... is anyone else??
- Oct 28, '11 by lionett123Congrats, I didn't get an interview but please keep posting after you interview, I'm curious what they ask and how it goes. Thanks and good luck!
- Nov 3, '11 by KittyinNjyay to everyone whos been selected its exciting i hope the interview process goes smoothly! not sure what to expect of the interview process,,, i have interviewed at other hospitals in the NYC area! not sure how many ppl were selected for each area but fingers crossed that we all get in!! ive heard nothing but GREAT things and am excited for us all!
im coming from out of state so hopefully i can make some new nursing friends =)
- Nov 5, '11 by kiatu10Hi Kittyin, Am sorry you asked me a question but i was not able to reply to it coz i dont how to navigate the reply part. But i am interviewing for Acute Care 4th and 6th floor and am coming from NY. I hope they take all of us in as you said. Any news from anyone who've interviewed with them? Good luck on your interview and please let me know how it goes.
- Nov 5, '11 by kiatu10I am so glad i found this thread. To everyone who got the interview invitation good luck. I have mine on wednesday.
- Nov 9, '11 by kiatu10That first? I was told they'll get back to us by mid next week.
- Nov 10, '11 by lacePSUWOW they said by next week??? In the HVICU they didn't say anything about when I would hear, and it slipped my mind to ask since a while ago Lynn said hopefully we would hear by Thanksgiving. I really hope we hear that soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please everyone keep posting any updates! How did everyone feel the interview went? From the info I got in my interview, the GNR program sounds even more AMAZING than what the website says and I really think it's the best way to go when just graduating.Last edit by lacePSU on Nov 10, '11
- Nov 10, '11 by KittyinNjLace how did ur HVICU go? what time did u finish? did they ask any difficult questions? Did any of you find out how many opportunities are opening up on the floors you intereviewed for? I feel like my interview went well, although a little nervous but I got great ?s and nice feedback! My fingers are crossed for us all . I was told that decisions would be made by friday/monday!
- Nov 10, '11 by AMDinNJI had my interviews Monday morning for 5 and 6 acute care...I hope to hear something soon too!!! Ahh...so nervous.