Penn State Hershey's Medical Center GN Residency 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 22, '11 by littlekaneRNhello JoeNurseRN,
I have not heard anything back yet. This past week Lynn was on vacation, so I think we will be hearing back through email sometime this week. Good luck!
- Oct 23, '11 by littlekaneRNI wish I knew!
- Oct 24, '11 by lacePSUI'm so glad I found this because I forgot that Lynn was going to be on vacation and I was starting to get really worried that I had not heard anything. Hopefully we'll hear something soon!
What areas did people apply for?
- Oct 25, '11 by lionett123Hi there,
Thank you for starting this thread. I applied, I'm an out of stater, graduated from an assoc. program in nyc, but am looking to relocate to Hershey. Haven't heard anything, but am checking my yahoo account like crazy. Good luck everyone!
I really just want to work at Hershey, I put my top three as OR, Heart & Vascular ICU, and ED, but really I don't have a preferance, hope that doesn't hurt me, you know? Again, I wish all of you the best, and if I hear anything I will be sure to post.
- Oct 25, '11 by littlekaneRNI'm glad you found the thread lionett123, thanks for replying to the other post. I'm not out of state but I do live a distance from the area and I will HOPEFULLY be planning a move as well!
I applied for Acute Care, Women's Health, and to the Cancer Center.
I hope it's today! I feel like I'm dying waiting for a reply!
- Oct 25, '11 by haccSNhi guys,
i applied for positions in the ER, OR, and Pediatrics. i still haven't heard anything from the nurse recruiter yet and i think it's safe to assume everyone hasn't either. i think a mass e-mail will be sent out soon to those who are or will be selected. maybe the deadline for unit nurse managers to submit names of candidates they want to interview is within the next few days and then we will hear from them. good luck, everyone. keep your fingers crossed! i will post as soon as i hear anything from Hershey =)
- Oct 26, '11 by haccSNhi again everyone!
i just received an e-mail from the nurse recruiter at 2:07pm today to notify me of an interview confirmation! the e-mail contains the date and time of the interview (Nov 7th, 1:30pm) as well as my interviewer's names, room number, and the unit (PEDS). You guys should check your e-mail if you're not already checking it compulsively like i have. i'm waiting to hear good news from everyone!!! yay!!!
okay, so now i gotta go buy a suit lol
- Oct 26, '11 by lacePSUHi everyone! I also got an email today notifying about the interview!!!!!! They set me up for an interview with my top choice. For those who received emails... are you scheduled for only interview place? Or all 3 that you selected as your top choice??
- Oct 26, '11 by haccSNlacePSU, Congrats!!
in my e-mail i saw only 1 interview with the nurse manager on PEDS unit. well, so it starts at 1:30pm with the nurse recruiter meeting me in the lobby and possibly asking some questions and showing me around. then at 2pm, i go up to the 7th floor to interview with a nurse manager on the pediatrics unit. my top choice was ER and 2nd choice was OR but i was given only 1 interview in PEDS (my 3rd choice) but i'm still very happy. i think they don't have that many positions available in the ER or OR anyways.