LaSalle Achieve Program - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 28, '09 by flipper628I just graduated December 08 from the achieve program. Good Luck!!!!
- Jun 28, '09 by OneDayAttaTimeCool congrats! Any pointers or advice? Got any books you want to get rid of?
- Jun 28, '09 by flipper628I actually do have a lot of books that are just hanging around.
As for pointers...don't let everything pile up to the last minute. I did that and caused myself so much unnecessary stress. It will be rough sometimes, but you'll get through it and then when its all done it will be so rewarding. Same stuff you have probably already heard, but its true
- Jun 28, '09 by Isitpossiblehey onde day...yeah ill be there on the 15th to order the uniform!
please provide a little more detail regarding the program...for instance, what concepts did you and the other students find most challening? are any teachers youd recommend/steer clear of (if so pm me)
what were your hours for weekend clinicals? did clinicals begin in first semester? fundamentals will be one of our first classes...what did you get out of the class, and what book did you use? please feel free to share...thanks!!!!
and congratulations!!! do you have job prospects lined up?
- Jul 11, '09 by rayne215Hi everyone.... I am intrested in LaSalle Achieve, and i was wondering since it a BSN can you start working in field prior to graduading? even CNA maybe , i was looking to getting my RN with CCP just to be in field sooner but when all is said and done i want MSN ....any help will be appreiated
also on my list is Abington Dixon school of nursing -diploma-RN
and thomas jefferson university ASN-BSN (they are expensive)
- Jan 18, '10 by DSantosNJHEYYY!! I have noo clue how to reply to your message!! email me email@example.com (or at work) .. I was seriously thinking about doing LaSalle after I get all the pre-reqs done ( I am sooo close ) ... This is wonderful that you are going and u work in the same place! Lets me know that it CAN be done! Thanks..
- Jan 18, '10 by Isitpossibleoh okay...check your email then...im writing there!
- Jan 18, '10 by OneDayAttaTimeI'm about to start my second semester at La Salle (in the ACHIEVE program)...trust me...enjoy your prereqs...because once u get here...
- May 12, '12 by felis