La Salle Achieve Spring 2012? - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 10, '11 by caitlin63Quote from lostinthesauceI applied in July I believe, and the application deadline was August 31st. I have been in communication with them since August, had to attend a mandatory program meeting in October and then just heard final word last Friday, for January 2012 start. I was told the nursing admissions committee only meets three times a semester thats why it took a little while to hear a decision. Did you apply for Spring semester?Congrats, everyone. I am curious - about how long after you sent your application and/or after the application deadline did you receive a decision? Thanks.
- Dec 10, '11 by lostinthesauceI applied for the fall semester just today. Sounds like I'll have a lot of waiting to do! -biting nails-
- Dec 10, '11 by caitlin63ugh the waiting game is no fun!! Good luck to you!
- Dec 10, '11 by lostinthesauceThanks! And to you.
- Dec 30, '11 by ThePhilsterI applied as an intended nursing student In November and got accepted a couple weeks later in December. Woohoo! I have pre-reqs to finish. I'll probably officially start at the Philly campus Fall 2013. I've been so happy ever since. 2 girls asked me out. I think bc they noticed how happy I've been hehe!
- Feb 21, '12 by lostinthesauceI applied for Fall 2012. I believe the application deadline is in May. What exactly happens at the mandatory meeting you attended?
- Apr 11, '12 by phillygrlHi guys I am in the Achieve program now. I started last fall. The mandatory meeting are you talking about the orientation?
I love the program. I can work and take evening classes at the same time. Good luck to you guys and if you have any questions. Feel free to contact me.
- Apr 15, '12 by caitlin63Apparently things are different this semester from the semester before, I have learned from talking to other students. In our meeting, we had to go over a power point with basic information about the program (tuition, uniforms, typical class schedule, immunizations and different items concerning the doctors visit.) They also informed us that a few weeks later we would hear a decision.
That's basically it!!
- Apr 26, '12 by syfaHi,
I'll be in the day program, section 42. Anybody else? Also do we have to buy the uniform from them. There will be an orientation on the 1 st let me know if you will be in section 42 and be present that day.THANKS.