Drexel Nursing ACE Program Fall 2013 - page 2
by MsDooyah 49,361 Views | 155 Comments
HI guys, so I am very new to this but I am EXTREMELY anxious about getting accepted into this program for the Fall. I have a Public Health Degree and have quite some experience in the Health field (ie. hospitals, senior living... Read More
- 0Nov 16, '12 by Lindsay630Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I was accepted into the Fall 2013 ACE program yesterday. I found out when I logged on to my Discover Drexel account around 4pm. I know I would have wanted to know if someone else got their acceptance, so I figured I would share.
I posted earlier with all my GPA's, but would be more than happy to answer any other questions about my courses/grades etc.
Good luck to everyone! I can't wait to meet my future classmates!
- 0Nov 19, '12 by jrb1045Congrats on getting accepted! Do you know what your undergraduate GPA was? Also, Can you let me know how many pre-requisites you had left when you applied (if any)? I have a bunch left so I think my admission decision will be delayed until after this semester and they get some more grades from me. Thanks!
- 0Nov 19, '12 by MsDooyahCongratulations LINDSAY!!! i know no longer playing the waiting game is a relief. Question..did you get an email stating that your admission decision was made, or did you just happen to check and saw that you were accepted?
I applied July 25th, and all my Application Materials were in by August 6th I believe. I hope i hear back soon. THis is so nerve-wrecking. Also considering the fact is Drexel is the ONLY place i applied to.
- 0Nov 24, '12 by Lindsay630jrb1045: My undergraduate GPA was a 3.2. However, I have a much higher GPA in my pre-reqs. I am currently finishing my last pre-requisite now, otherwise I have the rest of them finished. I believe you need to have at least 9 of them completed to recieve a decision.
MsDooyah: No longer playing the waiting game is certainly a relief, but now I have all the other forms of anxiety that accompany an acceptance letter! I checked Discover Drexel on my own, and saw that I was accepted. About two days later I recieved an email that a decision had been made regarding my application, and to visit Discover Drexel. Yesterday I recieved the actual paper letter in the mail.
Drexel was my first choice, so I will be putting down my deposit by next week. Good luck to everyone!
- 0Nov 27, '12 by ms_lewisHey guys!
I am new to the thread, but have been actively scoping out these amzing threads! I just wanted to let you guys know I have been officially accepeted into the Drexel ACE Program for the 2013 Fall start date! I received and e-mail yesterday around 4:50 pm stating "congratulations on your provisional acceptance..."!! I am super excited. Also applied to UPenn's BSN 2013 program, but am not too worried about getting rejected i'll live lol. So I know you guys may have questions so here goes. I am so excited to be apart of this journey with you guys.
Did Undergrad at Saint Joes 12': BS in Healthcare Administration
Undergrad GPA 3.2
Pre Reqs Left : Chem and Ethics which will be taken next semester
Not too sure what my Pre-req gpa is because the semester has not eneded yet.
I applied on August 12 this summer. All documents were processed in a timely matter and I finally heard back yesterday!
Experience: Currently working at The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and will be starting at CHOP next month
Good Luck to everyone!
You should be hearing back soon
- 1Nov 27, '12 by ashley_nicoleJust found out I got accepted also! I found out at around 12pm. I didn't receive an email though, I just checked the portal. Some of my stats:
I'm currently finishing up my B.S. in General Science (I graduate in May, so this is a provisional acceptance)
My current cumulative GPA is a 3.070, however, the I graduated with my associates degree in Medical Assisting with a 3.8 so that might have helped.
I currently work in the lab at a hospital, and have interned over 200 hours in doctor's offices for my MA degree.
Anyway, I'm still debating on Drexel because of the cost and I would definitely need to work somehow during, even if its just enough to pay my car note or for food/etc. I have also applied to UPenn, LaSalle, and am thinking about applying to Jefferson's APW program, so I'm waiting for those
Good luck everyone!