Drexel Nursing ACE Program Fall 2013 - Page 12Register Today!
- Feb 6 by Chula431Hi all. I just got in for the fall too! Congrats to everyone else that's gotten in so far and good luck to those still waiting to hear.
Yourstruly_dm and meredith8, I live in Washington Heights right now. I've been in NYC for almost 6 years now, so I'm looking forward to a change of scenery!
- Feb 6 by meredith8Dito! I can't wait for cheap rent lol
- Feb 7 by ZanesmamaI just got my acceptance on Tuesday! I am so excited. My brother went to Drexel and loved his experience there. I am a 30 year old newly single mother of a 5 year old, so I am sure this next year is going to be stress filled. Congrats to everyone that has been accepted
- Feb 11 by Laj07Does anyone know if there is a deadline for when FAFSA needs to be filed?
- Feb 13 by shainalynn214Does anyone have any info on the average GPA for the accepted ACE student? I applied for spring 2014 and I'm getting nervous!
- Feb 13 by ashley_nicoleI don't know about exact info, but if you look back to the past posts on this thread the overall GPAs tend to span from high 2. (Example: 2.8 or 2.9s) and up, however, the GPAs in the last 60 or so credits tend to be from 3.5ish to 4.0. So I'm assuming Drexel weighs the last 60 credits way more than current/previous undergrad gpa
- Feb 13 by shainalynn214Thank yu!! I have been accepted into dccc for the upcoming fall but i would still like to get into Drexel.... Ugh.
- Feb 14 by jjdpierre2784I just received a letter for Drexel. I also applied for the 2013 program. Decent undergraduate GPA and about 3.5 prereqs... The letter i got today was not a Denial or Acceptance. It stated that following information needs to be submitted to the Admissions Office before a decision can be reached. THere is a Nursing Dean/ Recommendation form here that needs to be filled out. I really don't understand. In Section II it asks; Was this student previously enrolled in your institutions nursing program? Been involved in disciplinary action? eligible to return to your nursing program? etc.. I have no idea whats going on.
- Feb 14 by ashley_nicoleYou need to get in touch with someone to straighten that out. Maybe Evan?
You might've accidentally indicated that you have been in a nursing program prior to you submitting an application to Drexel (unless you actually were).
But your best bet is to talk to someone so they can possibly fix it right away.
- Feb 14 by jjdpierre2784Yea, thank you. First thing in the morning. I was in an LPN program (and completed it). My transcript was sent. I hope this time lapse doesn't disqualify me. In the spirit of optimism, It wasn't a rejection letter either. Perhaps they are considering it pending.... IDK