Drexel Nursing ACE Program Fall 2013 - page 12
by MsDooyah 48,197 Views | 155 Comments
HI guys, so I am very new to this but I am EXTREMELY anxious about getting accepted into this program for the Fall. I have a Public Health Degree and have quite some experience in the Health field (ie. hospitals, senior living... Read More
- 0Feb 6, '13 by Chula431Hi all. I just got in for the fall too! Congrats to everyone else that's gotten in so far and good luck to those still waiting to hear.
Yourstruly_dm and meredith8, I live in Washington Heights right now. I've been in NYC for almost 6 years now, so I'm looking forward to a change of scenery!
- 0Feb 13, '13 by ashley_nicoleI don't know about exact info, but if you look back to the past posts on this thread the overall GPAs tend to span from high 2. (Example: 2.8 or 2.9s) and up, however, the GPAs in the last 60 or so credits tend to be from 3.5ish to 4.0. So I'm assuming Drexel weighs the last 60 credits way more than current/previous undergrad gpa
- 0Feb 14, '13 by jjdpierre2784I just received a letter for Drexel. I also applied for the 2013 program. Decent undergraduate GPA and about 3.5 prereqs... The letter i got today was not a Denial or Acceptance. It stated that following information needs to be submitted to the Admissions Office before a decision can be reached. THere is a Nursing Dean/ Recommendation form here that needs to be filled out. I really don't understand. In Section II it asks; Was this student previously enrolled in your institutions nursing program? Been involved in disciplinary action? eligible to return to your nursing program? etc.. I have no idea whats going on.
- 0Feb 14, '13 by ashley_nicoleYou need to get in touch with someone to straighten that out. Maybe Evan?
You might've accidentally indicated that you have been in a nursing program prior to you submitting an application to Drexel (unless you actually were).
But your best bet is to talk to someone so they can possibly fix it right away.
- 0Feb 14, '13 by jjdpierre2784Yea, thank you. First thing in the morning. I was in an LPN program (and completed it). My transcript was sent. I hope this time lapse doesn't disqualify me. In the spirit of optimism, It wasn't a rejection letter either. Perhaps they are considering it pending.... IDK