CCAC Fall Applicants 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 3 by carbon86Hi Nursing Rocks!
Yea it's crazy stressful, I ended up applying to the Boyce fast track program and am really hoping to get in because it's the most conducive with my life right now, plus being done so quickly is perk. I have all of my non-nursing courses out of the way so I am hoping that helps me. I'm taking micro this semester but I have both my A and P's done so I was glad to hear that you get extra points for those. I started all of my pre-reqs at the south campus and everyone I have talked to loves it, plus in my opinion it's the nicest of the CCAC campuses.
- Mar 8 by NursingRocks24I agree carbon86, South Campus is very nice!! That's why I chose to go there from the get go. Their nursing classes seem pretty nice, from what I've seen. and I thought that you get extra points when you have AP done when you apply...that's what I've heard a lot of people say!
- Mar 8 by carbon86You get extra points for A and P 1/2, and micro. An A is .75 a B is .50 and a C is .25. Luckily I have both anatomy's done, I'm taking micro this semester though so I won't get any extra points for that. It bumps my 3.56 up to a 4.81, so I am hoping that will help me get in. Also I spoke to an adviser last week who said the cut off for the last round of applicants (those starting this spring) was a 3.2. Good luck and keep us posted if you hear anything.
- Mar 19 by carbon86I spoke with someone at the registration office last week who said they had more applications this time than any previous term. Talk about nerve wracking.Last edit by carbon86 on Mar 19 : Reason: Grammer
- Mar 28 by carbon86Does anyone know how many spots they have between the campuses?
- Apr 9 by carbon86I spoke to one of the admission coordinators and it looks like acceptance/rejection letters are going to be sent out next week.
- Apr 11 by ashmv123I received my acceptance to North this afternoon, but they're not all sent out the same day (so I've heard). They expect a response by April 19th from the student, so letters should be coming REALLY soon! Good luck everyone!
- Apr 11 by carbon86Congratulations!!! I just got my acceptance letter to Boyce campus for the fast track program (It was my first choice). I am so relieved the wait is over.
- Apr 11 by ashmv123Congrats to you too! I know someone who started the Fast Track last year and he had great things to say. Good luck!
- Apr 11 by steelersgirl86Congrats to you both! Looks like CCAC finally got their act together. It took them forever to send out the Spring acceptance letters. People on all nurses didn't find out for almost 2 months after the application deadline. I wonder how many spots they had vs how many people applied for Fall.