Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 50Register Today!
- Aug 16, '12 by awarren808Can we use a sports watch with seconds?
- Aug 17, '12 by PhilliesGirl05Bumblebee, you are wonderful for giving us this information! I sure don't have the money to be spending on books we won't be using! Thank you
I finally got a confirmation regarding my scrub order. Did anyone else get that confirmation? I am thinking they are shipping all of our school scrubs at the same time.
- Aug 18, '12 by AspiringNurse_AmberWhat do you guys think about getting older editions of some of the books? I know someone who let me have their med surg books but they are the 11th edition and we need the 12th. Also the same thing with a few other books. I am trying to save as much money as possible because this is a lot!!
Also did anyone get their med-math book or a diagnosis manual? Can the diagnosis manual wait until later?Last edit by AspiringNurse_Amber on Aug 18, '12
- Aug 18, '12 by parker86Hey Amber check out Bumblebees post on p 49. It seems we don't need hardly any books our first semester. I already puchased the test/nclex review books and I will probably use them to prep for tests ....when I can find the time. I'm not a great test taker....so I think these books will help me adjust to the nclex-style questions and review the materials. If you already have some books I would wait on buying those and maybe compare your book w/ the newest edition to see if most the material is the same.Last edit by parker86 on Aug 18, '12 : Reason: Typo
- Aug 20, '12 by AspiringNurse_AmberDid anyone get the APA book? I have an older edition but one of the advisors said that this needs to be the edition that they asked.
Not sure if we need this book right away.
- Aug 21, '12 by simplyblessedHey Guys Flu Shots are in. :-)
- Aug 21, '12 by PhilliesGirl05You guys shipped your scrub order to the school, right?
- Aug 21, '12 by simplyblessedYes, I did ship it to the school. But it's taking forever to come out of my account.
- Aug 21, '12 by AspiringNurse_AmberArent they automatically shipped to the school? I dont remember putting that shipping address in or anything.
And we can get flu shots now?