Aria Health SON Students - Page 7Register Today!
- Jan 27, '12 by wontgiveupHey guys,
I was wondering of anyone has tried to practice questions from one of books that were recommended to us ( Comprehensive review for nclex)? If so, how did you navigate the practice questions on the Pearson website in regard to the pre-test. Were you able answer questions just based on a particular subject?
Please let me know. Thanks in advance..
*** All the best in your prep for the next exam***
- Jan 27, '12 by YYKSI use the nclex questions from cd that came with the book and I got a free app on my iphone
- Jan 29, '12 by bonnie90Does anybody know where to stop for the patho test tommrow
- Jan 29, '12 by YYKSWhat do u mean ?
- Jan 29, '12 by bonnie90Is he testing us on everything !?
- Feb 16, '12 by ariakateHey all- any study groups popping up for this weekend ?
- Mar 20, '12 by TMKellyHey guys!! Just thought I'd share this with those that are having trouble with taking blood pressure. I was in the same boat but after trying out different techniques, I don't have as much difficulty as I did before. My issue was hearing the diastolic pressure.
Here's a link to help with sounds Korotkoff Blood Pressure Sights and Sounds on Vimeo.
Also, I was putting the cuff too close to the antecubital space and the diaphragm of the stethoscope was rubbing against the cuff. That little bit of rubbing had me hear extra sounds so I had to fix that.
Before I inflate the cuff, I try to listen to the flow of blood a little bit. Putting a little pressure on the bell was helpful.
Hope that helps.