2012 CCP Nursing program - Page 11Register Today!
- Apr 12, '12 by pazuzuI just received my orientation packet today, and I must say that we do not need all the health/drug screening/background checks until July 13th.
This means that we do not need to bring these documents JUST to attend orientation, as previously stated by cupidsqueen420, rather we will be told more about these documents at orientation.
I am excited to meet all of you at orientation, and even more excited to take actual nursing courses!
Also, thank you shahoo05. I got an A in Diet last semester, so maybe that might've helped...who knows? I'm just excited that I got accepted. I figured I'd wait off till orientation to pick my courses incase there's some special instruction or something...
Is anyone taking microbiology next semester?
- Apr 12, '12 by NNPwannabeThe health requirements,drug testing and fingerprinting does not have to be completed until July 13th. However, the background checks and child abuse clearance has to be done before orientation because you have to bring your registration number and your state police check results with you to orientation so they can look at it. Make sure you make extra copies of your results to keep for yourself because they will mostly likely keep the copy that you show them and its good to have a backup in case they should so happen to lose something lol. The background checks come back pretty fast, but the child abuse can take awhile because they mail it to you so its better to get that started sooner rather than later.
- Apr 13, '12 by pazuzuAh okay, makes sense.
So many things they want us to do! lol
- Apr 13, '12 by bcolli11Haven't posted on here in a while due to the fact that I was rejected for a low point score. HOWEVER, being the ambitious and persistent person that I am, I decided to appeal on the grounds that I'm excatly what this program is looking for and a huge mistake was made on there part to reject me. As god/luck/whatever you may believe would have it, I got in and my cirriculum was changed to nursing today !!!!!!
See you all in the FAll !!!!!!!
- Apr 14, '12 by ManScrubzthat's excellant bruh...keep that mindset in everything you do...see most people would have given up...being persistent is never a bad thing in my book...besides...you are a man...not saying thats why you got in because im sure character is everything but there is a really strong need for males in nursing. good luck with the rest of the process and ill be looking forward to seeing you in fall...PEACE
- Apr 15, '12 by bcolli11Thanks I really was worried ... I was thinking the same thing when I got my orientation packet