What are PCT/PCA pay rates in your area? - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 19 by LM NYAny chance you're in NY?
- Mar 19 by LM NYQuote from NscorpioredAre you in NY?Where I work at I am known as a Patient Service Associate and our job is a union job. The first three months at my particular hospital is $14.12 then once you pass the probation period (God willing you do) then you are tapped out at $14.82.
Now the other people in my class get paid on average $16.00 or more because they work at night and at bigger hospitals
- Mar 26 by kenyapatriciaNYC at a major hospital is 15-18 starting. Night differ 1-2 dollars. I'm a PCA and I do EKG and phlebotomy. It depends on the hospital if they train you for it.
- Mar 26 by NscorpioredQuote from kenyapatriciaYeah most hospitals in NJ/NYC pay more than what I am getting paid but hey I can live with it. I am on day shifts so I wont see any differential until I work a major holiday and get time and a half.NYC at a major hospital is 15-18 starting. Night differ 1-2 dollars. I'm a PCA and I do EKG and phlebotomy. It depends on the hospital if they train you for it.
Just curious as a PCA what exactly do you do in phlebotomy and EKG? What would they need you for to set up and clean up afters? Do you do any of the procedures and are you certified as a phlebotomist because I wanted to do that
- May 10 by arianarod326In Southeastern TN...8 starting off in ltc...major hosp 9-10 starting...
prn at hospitals are around 12-13. This is of course with little to no experience.
- May 11 by Ceeza$16 hr prn in Phoenix. Plus night diff
- May 14 by johngonerI'm in NJ. With a year experience, one major hospital offered me $11.90. The place I'm working at actually pays a few dollars more, but it's not acute care.
- May 14 by lumosnoxMy hospital starts at $11.21 plus $1.50 night and $1.75 weekend shift differential for a PCA. I might have switched the shift diffs but one is definitely $1.50 and the other $1.75. Overtime is time and a half and holidays are double time!
Edit: Central Ohio!
- May 15 by MommaTy16 an hr here in massachusetts and that doesn't include the evening, night, weekend, holiday differentials