New Pain Management Practice - Page 2Register Today!
- Hi Maggie,
You are so kind and thanks for the quick reply . I am going a just a little nutty this week so I reeeeally appreciate the help. I believe I need a P&P for the clinical staff and the admin staff plus an employee manual. I believe the procedure center P&P is all done thank goodness. I listed what procedures we offer, but some of them don't happen too often. I hope that is exact enough... it my first manual.
Thanks for any help you can provide! You are too cool for school.
Epidural Steroid Injections
Facet Injections/Medial Branch Blocks
Spinal Cord Stimulator
Lysis of Adhesions - Racz Catheter
Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
Intrathecal Pump Implants and Management
Occipital Nerve Block
Stellate Ganglion Blocks
Celiac Plexus Blocks
Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
Continuous Catheter Nerve Blocks
Regenerative Injection Therapy
- Dan do you have an email address that I can send the policies to? There are several and I have to send them individually. :typing Just let me know. Also just curious where is your clinic located? Maggie
- I will send a few today and then check with you to make sure you are able to open them without any problems. I am not very good and may send some a couple of time if I get distracted here. Also I will send the procedures we do here and that will cover most of yours. If you have any problems just let me know. :wink2: Maggie
- :imbar That is sweet, I wished someone had been there when I did these years ago but I am willing to spare the pain for others. I have sent some so please check to see if you can open them. :typing Most of the information can just be cut and paste to your policy header. Wishing you well, Maggie
- Aug 15, '09 by CheezeETsIf you guys are still sharing I would be interested in recieveing some information on your policies and procedures as well. I was just hired into a clinic that is lacking all of the above and I defiantely think that it would be helpfull. Please let me know! Thanks
- Jan 11, '10 by maryebsHello, well, i to am in the same boat. I have been given the task of developing a policy and procedure manual for our pain clinic. Clinic is fairly new so all is needed from A-Z. I as well as the staff would be ever so grateful if anyone can share what you can with me. This is turning into such busy task. Thank you in advance for all that you can help me with. Please email me.Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Jan 20, '10 : Reason: See profile for email address.
- Jan 14, '10 by ttsachsHi yall I too have just been given the task of writing a P&P for our Pain Clinic. We do medication management and intervenional procedures. Could anyone share what you have so far?
Thanks so much.
- Jan 19, '10 by CeceDHi.
Emerging Solutions in Pain (www.emergingsolutionsinpain.com) is a great web site for clinician resources. They have a section that you can visit from the home page that is devoted just to nurses (free CNE programs, FAQs, Resource Links, etc). Membership and programs are all free!
Under Tools tab (from home page), they have many forms for assessment and monitoring that you can use in a practice setting. Hope this information helps.
Accute Pain Analgesic Ladder(http://www.emergingsolutionsinpain.c...sic-Ladder.pdf)
Equianalgesic Doses of Selected Opioid Analgesics (http://www.emergingsolutionsinpain.c...sic-Ladder.pdf)
Faces Pain Scale (http://www.emergingsolutionsinpain.c...ain-scales.pdf)
Numeric Rating Scale (http://www.emergingsolutionsinpain.c...mericscale.pdf)
Addiction Behaviors Checklist (http://www.emergingsolutionsinpain.c..._Checklist.pdf)
Current Opioid Misuse Measure (http://www.emergingsolutionsinpain.c.../COMM_Tool.pdf)