Weclome to the New PACU Nursing Forum - Page 2Register Today!
- May 2, '07 by RN ZekeI am considering PACU and am glad to read the helpful and required core classes before going to PACU.
What about working in surgery for 15 years and then going to PACU, would that help prepare one for PACU opportunities?
- May 2, '07 by kytiHow great to see so much response to this forum!!
- Jun 26, '07 by SeaTracer75thank you
- Jun 26, '07 by SeaTracer75waaaaaaaaaaay delayed response but ABSOLUTELY
- Jun 26, '07 by RN ZekeGreat site.
- Sep 10, '07 by kimmersRNHi you guys...I'm sooo excited to be among good company here in the pacu forum. I'm looking forward to having a resource for advice since I'll be starting in the PACU after having worked pediatrics for a year and women's care for a year. I'm looking forward to something new and exciting and I hope that you share my joy!!
- Nov 1, '07 by All4SeasonsThanks for this PACU forum! last time I checked in at AllNurses for one,I was disappointed. Great to have a PACU 'home' here!!
- Aug 30, '08 by myoho913Thank you
- Sep 4, '08 by I love my cat!Thanks!!!!
(...............from a nurse with a lot of PACU experience) :wink2:
- Oct 4, '08 by pacunurse12this is great!! glad to see pacu nurses with their own group..i've been told we are the step children of the hospital...i love my job..just not the treatment we get