Salem Hospital opened RN Summer Internship 2011Register Today!
This is a discussion on Salem Hospital opened RN Summer Internship 2011 in Oregon Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Salem Hospital just opened their Summer Internship, but it will only be open to apply from April...by RNmb Apr 19, '11Salem Hospital just opened their Summer Internship, but it will only be open to apply from April 18-22. Here is the link: http://www.salemhospital.org/site/careers/erpims.html
Job Title:RN Internship Summer 2011Site:Salem HospitalStatus:Full-TimeShift:VariousOvertime Schedule:12/40Salary Range:$30.10 - $44.58/hrPay Grade:N2Job Number:6679Recruiter Name:Amy HankinsHiring Manager Name:VariousWorking Days:Variable, Including weekends and holidays, 36 hours/week This position will be posted Monday, April 18, 2011 through close of business on Friday, April 22, 2011. If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, your application must be received no later than 5:00pm on Friday, April 22, 2011.
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri">Salem Health is a not-for-profit regional health system in Oregonís mid-Willamette Valley that includes Salem Hospital, along with West Valley Hospital, a critical-access hospital; Willamette Health Partners (medical group comprising primary-care and specialty practices), and other affiliated healthcare organizations.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=554807©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,835 Views
- Apr 20, '11 by Idaho MurseNoooooooo lol Don't tell people where I have applied :P
- Apr 26, '11 by tsv1567Idaho, have you heard anything?
- May 4, '11 by Idaho MurseTSV,
I just got notification today for an interview
- Me too! I got it as an email. You???
- are you out of state or in Oregon? I realize theres two interviews and I'm not sure whether to fly or not for the prescreen interview. Any thoughts???
- May 4, '11 by Idaho Mursehaha I am not sure. I suppose it would depend on how far away you are and the cost to you.
- yeah, I was just thinking if I get selected for the 2nd interview then I will definitely fly..but I'm not sure I can do it twice for the screen and the 2nd. Thanks.
- May 21, '11 by Idaho MurseSo I just flew back in from Salem tonight. Im beat. The interview was interesting thats for sure.
- May 25, '11 by NurseWinnHow so?? Did they have a weird ritual you had to go through? I am sure you did better than what you thought!