Linfield College ABSN 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 21, '12 by bmichellejoyneraj! too funny! miss you too, dearie. see you this week!
- Feb 29, '12 by initialsFo sho!!!!!!!!! Good times
- any of you guys get responses from linfield yet?
Hey Thomas...I'm originally from california and got accepted to Samuel Merritt ABSN oakland cohort...did you get a response?Last edit by pnlu007 on Mar 29, '12 : Reason: listed wrong school
- Mar 29, '12 by happiness123I have not heard from Linfield yet, but they said on their facebook page that they sent the letters out yesterday, good luck!
- just received linfield acceptance letter!!! And what a surprise they are giving away transfer scholarships!!!! the cost should be very competitive to instate OHSU tuition fees!
- Mar 29, '12 by happiness123CONGRATS pnlu! soooo exciting! Would you mind posting your GPA, experience, etc? For the benefit of myself and future applicants! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
- sure no problem...
Cum GPA (everything under the sun since highschool): 3.60 gpa
Prereq GPA (not just the science, but the english and humantities): just shy of 4.00 (I may have had an A- or two in a couple classes)
Science GPA (all from PCC): 4.00
Graduated from UC Davis in california in 2001 BS in managerial economics and did public accounting and accounting related recruiting/staffing. Volunteered for 6 months in an ER but honestly I didnt do anything but grab supplies.
Since linfield does the insight resume (with severely limited length of answers)...i dont think the written part of my application was anything spectacular.
- Mar 29, '12 by shauna.rI also received an acceptance letter! Woot!
My stats are...
3.72 cumulative and 3.8 pre-req GPA (pre-reqs completed in undergrad plus one PCC psych course)
BS in Biology from the University of Utah, 2008
Work in a basic science research lab as a tech, also worked in clinical research and clinical laboratory. Currently volunteering in Med/Surg unit.
Personal experience taking care of a loved one with a chronic disease for many years.
For my insight resume, I ended up changing a few topics at the last minute. I decided to go with more personally meaningful and less standard/safe responses.
- Mar 30, '12 by pnlu007congrats shauna! are you accepting or waiting out for more offers?
- Mar 30, '12 by smallfry2Wait listed at Linfield... bummer! Better than a denial though