Legacy Versant RN Residency - who's applying for this round? - Page 11Register Today!
- Jan 28 by tennylynnit was for internal candidates only....sorry ):
- Jan 31 by wannabemursedid anyone receive, or heard from someone that received an official job offer?
- Jan 31 by NclNurseI have not heard anything back, or heard of anybody else hearing back.
- Feb 1 by ickyPooSo the word is, there's an info session on tuesday for those that have received job offers. My bet, if you haven't received an offer by now, it's time to start looking at other options. :\
- Feb 1 by pdxmomazonLegacy did some calling today. Out of my BSN program 6 folks have been offered residency positions in this round of Versant. It's tru that they have scheduled an info session for new hires on Tuesday.
A little bird told me that Kaiser is going to have a residency program for their Hillsboro/Westside location and they might just be accepting applications NOW....
- Feb 2 by pdxstudentnurseWhere will people be working?? And wow, 6 out of your class. What school?
- Feb 10 by orcagrrrl2003I got my rejection email. Knew it was coming but still a bit sad to see it. At least I still have my LPN job which I may be able to take the RN position as soon as the new hire is trained. Congratulations to any who made it!
- Mar 1 by pdxmomazonLinfield. This cohort had a lot of accepted folks, but not all cohorts have this many.
- Mar 8 by ShellioSo...it sounds like next round is this month or next. I graduated in last June 2012. Working clinic and want to be in hospital-peds. Applied two other times. Beating my head against wall. Any suggestions?