Chemeketa Nursing Program 2012Register Today!
- by IHH-13 Oct 27, '11Is anyone applying to Chemeketa's nursing program for 2012? Does anyone have any tips who did well on the essay last year??
- Oct 27, '11 by Silverdragon102Moved to the Oregon Nursing Programs Discussion forum
- Apr 16, '12 by waters8580Hi I just did my essay on Saturday April 14th. It was kinda stressful making sure I followed the instructions exactly as they said. Did anyone else take the essay this month? Now I am in the waiting game and it's really hard to manage my emotions at times. I have some great support and I rely heavily on them!!
- Apr 16, '12 by IHH-13I took my essay this Sat. also. The waiting is gonna drive me nuts!
- Apr 17, '12 by portland medicI take the chemeketa essay tomorrow. I have such little chance of getting into chemeketa due to my preparation for an OCNE program and not taking one or two of the required pre-reqs that I'm not even stressing it. I'm just gonna go in free and clear and do my best. Even if I get a perfect score on the essay I'll still be way behind in points, so this is like my freebie essay. With this essay they really want you to follow the instructions right?
- Apr 17, '12 by IHH-13Yes, following directions is half of the points! What other schools did you apply to?
- Apr 30, '12 by jillane2011Hi IHH-13!
As soon as I got the e-mail saying the scores were posted I dropped everything I was doing! I ended up getting a 45 on the essay, I'm not sure what happened to the other 5 points. Maybe I forgot something!
My points total out of the 365.000 is 334.375
It really sucks since I forgot to turn in a second Course Evaluation for my second transcript!
I'm curious what did everyone get for their total score out of 365? It's nice to have an idea since we won't find out until June!
- May 1, '12 by Jules12I'm so sad that I only got a 44 on my essay! Last year I got a 48 so I'm not sure what happened this time. So I have a 354 total. I just wish we knew what the minimum points are to even be considered. Also I wish they did interviews also, several of the other colleges do.
- May 1, '12 by waters8580Hi I got a 48 on my essay. I am not sure how competitive that is. My total for the app is 358/365. Good luck everyone and try not to worry too much. Easier said than done right? Hold your head up and give yourself a pat on your back cause it took a lot of work to get this far!