Adventist Versant RN ResidencyRegister Today!
- by Av03 Jun 1, '12Did anyone apply to this new grad program. Good luck to those that did.
- Jun 4, '12 by pdxleoI applied and am keeping my fingers crossed! This residency program doesn't seem to be as well known as the Legacy one, so I am hoping that maybe there were fewer applicants.
- Jun 4, '12 by Av03Quote from pdxleoYeah, this will be the first cohort of new grads.I applied and am keeping my fingers crossed! This residency program doesn't seem to be as well known as the Legacy one, so I am hoping that maybe there were fewer applicants.
- Jun 8, '12 by Av03Just got the call for a phone interview next Wednesday. Had to get thru some hurdles to complete the application. Glad I didn't give up with the process. Good luck to all.
- Jun 14, '12 by NurseWinnAv03, How did it go? I have my phone interview on Friday, trying for Family Birth. I heard they ask a lot of " why do you want to work for Adventist?" Was that true?
I am really hoping the lack of advertisement and that they "only" received 250 applications will put us in a good running!
- Jun 14, '12 by Av03The ten minute interview went by really quick. First question was tell me about yourself. Why I chose the program at Adventist. She didn't ask me a lot of questions. Most of the time, I was trying to tell her things that would help me stand out. She did mention something about them choosing 10 out of 185. Didn't know if that meant for the whole program, or just for the unit I wanted. Think I was asked a total of four questions. The last was is there anything else I wanted to ask her. That's it. Good luck.
- Jun 15, '12 by NurseWinn10 minutes is so quick! I truly wonder how they narrow it down with such a small amount of exposure!!! Did they let you know how long until the next step?
My interview is later today and I am already sweating bullets over it!! I wish us both the greatest amount of luck!
- Jun 15, '12 by pdxleoJust curious - what unit did you pick? I picked tele, surgical, and medical. Probably the most popular, so unfortunately also probably the most competition.
- Jun 16, '12 by NurseWinnI chose Family birth, Med/Surg and then ICU. My phone interview was super quick, and I am not sure how it went. I hope they call for a second!!
- Jun 17, '12 by Av03For myself, I chose CVICU, ICU, and ED. Hoping to get into OHSU's CRNA program one day.