Call pay - Page 2Register Today!
- May 7, '12 by ChristineAdrianaRNTwo bucks and some change per hour on call, time and a half with two hour minimum when called in. St. Louis, MO.
- May 9, '12 by mangatronCentral Virginia....we get $5 per hour of call. Once we get called in it is regular pay, unless we are in overtime or night/weekend pay. If we do get called in and they don't end up needing us or are there less than 2 hours, we get paid automatically for 2 hours.
- May 18, '12 by mbrjConnecticut...we get minimum wage per hr. for on call, time & 1/2 if called in plus 1 hr. for travel time.
- May 19, '12 by shodobe7.50 standby min 2 hours when called in
- May 20, '12 by SandraCVRNThanks everyone, keep the info rolling....Any union workers out there?
- May 23, '12 by CIRQL8Many days I wish we were union.
Sent from my iPad (so excuse any typos and autocorrects!!) using allnurses.com