West Coast University Anaheim Schedule for 1st term 2013Register Today!
- by jesslauren19 Jul 9Hi all, I am starting wcu in anaheim august 2013. I know they choose your schedule for you..I am wondering if anyone could tell me their schedules and if anyone knows what I will get my first term starting. Thanks in advance
- 2,509 Views
- Jul 12 by trebleclefmamaHi! Not a current student but am getting the process of applying started, wanted to wish you luck with nursing school How long did it take you to get accepted?
- Jul 15 by natalie29I am also starting in Anaheim in August. My first classes that I am taking are anatomy and critical reasoning. However I am transferring credits over, so I don't know what the normal beginning classes are.
- Jul 15 by jesslauren19Not too long. Have you taken your HESI yet?
- Jul 15 by jesslauren19Awesome!
- Jul 15 by trebleclefmamaNot yet, wanted to make sure this was something I wanted to do, such a large amount of debt :/ but ultimately it's what's best for me right now
- Jul 16 by Tracy0518Hi im taking the HESI tomorrow.
any advice on what i should study?
- Jul 17 by jesslauren19What campus? Study pretty much everything in the book they give you to study...and take your time on the test!
- Jul 17 by zasaekiQuote from jesslauren19It must be exciting times for you! I've also considered attending WCU's Anaheim campus and really loved their program. Are you going in with any credits transferred? I was able to bring down the tuition down to about $86,000 after transferring the GEs. I know WCU is very expensive but I also understand that some people can't afford to go the traditional route for numerous reasons. Were you able to get your schedule yet?What campus? Study pretty much everything in the book they give you to study...and take your time on the test!
- Jul 18 by jesslauren19No, I didn't transfer any credits in. I get my schedule July 26th at registration. I am very excited.