Walden's RN-MSN....worth it? or BSN first???Register Today!
- by ORRN01 May 7, '12I am currently an ADN looking to advance my education. I originally was looking into and RN-BSN online program when I came acrosss Walden. They offer a program for ADN-MSN in just under 3 years...sounds perfect for me. Only catch is that I do not obtain my BSN along the way as they condense the BSN portion of the program.....My question is, does this matter? Looking for any and all advice.
- May 10, '12 by puravidaLVAs once wise person told me ....no one cares how you got it.
- May 10, '12 by ORRN01LOL...thanks........Walden actually just called regarding my transcripts and said that they are offering FREE summer tuition for the June 25th start! So the offer just got sweeter! How can I turn that down???
- May 10, '12 by puravidaLVlook really carefully at the fine print. Free doesn't mean without restrictions.
- May 14, '12 by ORRN01Yes...still have to pay for books and 'technology' fee but still saves me a chunk of change
- Aug 6, '12 by omotzurySo did you ever start the Walden program????? i am also considering it but im am a bit reluctant, is there anything i might need to know, i am also an ADN looking to start the RN-FNP program.
- Oct 6, '12 by hmills653I have been attending Walden for my BSN and love it. I'll be finished in the Spring and debating doing the MSN for NP. It's not too overwhelming online since I can work on assignments whenI have a day off. I work full time and have 3 kids at home. Haven't had any issues with Walden though.