Walden University has new FNP and AGNP Programs - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 13, '12 by RNBSN2009I just got accepted as well for Sept 4. Very excited as well, and a little nervous
- Jul 22, '12 by Royalness1080I am from Texas and will be starting the program on the 4th if I can get some questions answered. I am concerned about the program and Texas certification, but as soon as I get the answer I will either be way excited or going to a different school.
- Jul 24, '12 by LexingtonI am also starting the FNP program in September. I'm very excited!!!
- Jul 24, '12 by elliebelle01I'm starting September 4 as well. Anyone else from Arizona?
- Jul 28, '12 by abashedI am from Texas and will be starting the FNP program on September 4th
- Jul 30, '12 by elliebelle01Is anyone uncomfortable with this being the first FNP class, and the fact that there have been no Walden DNP grads yet (the program started in 2011) so we don't have any pass rate information?
- Jul 30, '12 by louisianagem14Hello Guys, I will be starting Walden in Sept 2012 also in the FNP program. I am excited and also alittle concerned as I have been looking at jobs in the DFW area and have not seen many posting.
- Aug 1, '12 by jenj90Hi, I'm from Texas as well and will be in the program starting in September if I can get confirmation from the Tx BON about being an approved program. Has anyone gotten this yet? Help! I've called and emailed but it sometimes takes a week to hear back from them.
- Aug 2, '12 by MystyqueOneDoes this program require campus visits at all during the whole course of the program? Any other FNP Masters program I've ever looked into, requires at least two campus visits. One in the beginning of the program and the second right before the clinical/preceptorship portion starts. I can't seem to find the answer to my question regarding Walden on its website.