Walden University has new FNP and AGNP Programs - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 12, '12 by finallydoingitFacebook group is Walden University MSN FNP
- tried to fing it under that name it is not coming up. is it a private group that one needs to be invited to?
- Jun 12, '12 by TiffanyRN!!If its the group a fellow WGU graduate made then yes its a private group..I will let her know that students are trying to join so she can open it.You do have to be invited to the group as of right now.Last edit by TiffanyRN!! on Jun 12, '12 : Reason: added
- Thank you TiffanyRN!!
- Jun 12, '12 by TiffanyRN!!You're welcome and she is in the process of making it a public group.
- TiffanyRN!! I just sent a request to join the group my name is Yolanda Hunter
- Jun 17, '12 by confuzhnWhat are the admissions requirements? I cant find the page on that...
- Jun 19, '12 by wishmeHello Everyone,
I am also looking to join MSN FNP at Walden University. I am wondering about clinical part because I am not working right now. SO, I will be thankful if someone provides me some info about clinical for FNP.
- Jun 24, '12 by TIME-TRAVELERI heard that walden is not board of nursing approval it the state which mean that most states will reject you getting license as a FNP OR AGNP after graduation, plus I also heard they will mess with your money.
- Jun 26, '12 by pinkORTI am considering the FNP program, but am really scared that I won't be able to get a job because of the reputation of this school. I have tried to do some research on Walden but only get "really really" bad and "okay" reviews. Have any of you heard good things from the school and/or what made you decide to pursue this program?