walden rn to bsnRegister Today!
- by labradorloverrn344 Jan 15I just applied to walden's bsn program. My question was if anyone has been through this program and has any feedback good or bad about it
- Jan 21 by AZMOMO2I'd be interested to know as well. I have just had a prelim transcript eval from them and am still weighing my options.
- Jan 23 by RNBSNfloridaHey there,
I will be finishing my BSN at Walden February 24th. It is not a hard program at all. The hardest class for me was Statistics. Math was never my thing. Most of the classes require weekly discussions and a paper. Some classes have quizzes. Your physical assessment class will require the use of a video camera to record the sample assessment of a practice patient. Hope this helps... Out of the 13 classes I have had to take, I have gotten 10 A's, 1 B, and 1 C(Stats). You both will do fine!!!!
- Jan 23 by prnqdayThanks for the feedback. I'm hoping to start in March, Lord willing. Glad to hear it isn't too hard. I hate writing papers so I'm sure I'll have to brush up on my APA format and etc.
- Jan 23 by labradorloverrn344Great to hear that thanks!
- Jan 28 by AZMOMO2I am taking Stats now at the CC level... already can't stand it and it has only been the first lesson..lol
Thanks for your input... I am thinking I will probably just go to ASU though.
- Feb 27 by echocatI just got accepted to Walden to start in March. I'm looking forward to this very much. I wasted a lot of time and money at the University of St. Francis in Joliet, IL. I did not have a good experience at USF so I'm very much looking forward to completing my BSN, finally. I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad, any one might have about Walden U.