walden rn to bsnRegister Today!
- by labradorloverrn344 Jan 15I just applied to walden's bsn program. My question was if anyone has been through this program and has any feedback good or bad about it
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=808696©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,129 Views
- Jan 21 by AZMOMO2I'd be interested to know as well. I have just had a prelim transcript eval from them and am still weighing my options.
- Jan 23 by RNBSNfloridaHey there,
I will be finishing my BSN at Walden February 24th. It is not a hard program at all. The hardest class for me was Statistics. Math was never my thing. Most of the classes require weekly discussions and a paper. Some classes have quizzes. Your physical assessment class will require the use of a video camera to record the sample assessment of a practice patient. Hope this helps... Out of the 13 classes I have had to take, I have gotten 10 A's, 1 B, and 1 C(Stats). You both will do fine!!!!
- Jan 23 by crazy&cuteRNThanks for the feedback. I'm hoping to start in March, Lord willing. Glad to hear it isn't too hard. I hate writing papers so I'm sure I'll have to brush up on my APA format and etc.
- Jan 23 by labradorloverrn344Great to hear that thanks!
- Jan 23 by RNBSNfloridaGo to the website PERLLA.com....this is an application that pretty much puts all your papers in APA format. Trust me, it is well worht the investment.!!!!!
- Jan 28 by AZMOMO2I am taking Stats now at the CC level... already can't stand it and it has only been the first lesson..lol
Thanks for your input... I am thinking I will probably just go to ASU though.
- Feb 27 by echocatI just got accepted to Walden to start in March. I'm looking forward to this very much. I wasted a lot of time and money at the University of St. Francis in Joliet, IL. I did not have a good experience at USF so I'm very much looking forward to completing my BSN, finally. I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad, any one might have about Walden U.