Utica Accelerated BSN August 2013Register Today!
- by leroy221 Jul 2Anyone else apply for this program? I just found out I got into the Utica Accelerated BSN August 2013 start date.
- 1,277 Views
- Aug 3 by jessybhello leroy, im actually looking at absn programs now, saw utica college. do you know if all their classes/clinicals are in one location at the liverpool site?
- Aug 11 by leroy221Hi Jessy - I believe they all are in the same area. Have you found out anything else about the program?
- Aug 14 by jessybhonestly, not really. i know it is in liverpool, but i am not sure how the actual week goes. i did hear it was online though and there are some clinical portions to it.
- Aug 14 by jessybi would love to know more about the program though, if anyone here is a student of the asbn program at utica, it would be helpful to get your input! thanks. leroy, when do u start? end of this month?
- Aug 15 by leroy221Hey Jess - At the moment I have chosen a different school but here's what I was told:
The tentative schedule for your first semester will include 1 full day a week at our program site in Liverpool for clinical lab and classroom. Your first semester this will be on Tuesday
Then you will need to plan additional days to come onsite to practice your clinical skills in the skills lab. You will have exams onsite on Friday mornings at the Liverpool program site. Your exams won't begin until approximately your third week into the program. Your hospital clinical schedule will be assigned when you get started in the program.
Your second, third, and fourth semesters, you will spend two full days a week at hospital clinical locations and you will have one full day here on site for exams / clinical lab & classroom.
- Aug 15 by jessybthanks for the information leroy! much appreciated! is there a reason why you chose another school over utica? (you dont have to mention which school you chose) was just curious thanks again leroy !
- Aug 16 by leroy221Sure Jess - I'll private message you.
- Aug 19 by jessybohhh no i can't reply! i don't have enough posts yet, so they wont let me send. hahaha, but i saw your message! thanks so much leroy appreciate it a lot!